What is the Inver Pad By Aquark
Inver Pad By Aquark is powered by a step-less DC inverter compressor, it can adjust heating capacity from 20% to 100% intelligently according to different heating demands. For All Season Use, Down to -10 degrees C. Giving Up To 7KW of Heat!
When Heating A Hot Tub From Cold, Inver Pad will run at full speed to heat up the pool rapidly. Once the Hot Tub temperature is getting close to the set point, Inver Pad automatically adjusts to a lower speed, offering even more efficient and quiet operation. The COP at low speed is up to 16.
Please note we can not give advice over the phone on how to plumb these into above-ground Swim Spas And Pools.
Our Spa Guard Module Will Connect The Inver Pad Directly To The Hot Tub Control System For Maximum Efficiency To Enable Savings Of 66%-75% Off Your Heating Costs. It Also Allows The Control Of Heating Sources Or Both Your Hot Tub Heater And Your Inver Pad For Superfast Heating Should You Need It.
Heat Pump Features
- Steel Body.
- DC twin-rotary Inverter compressor by Mitsubishi
- Simple-to-use control panel gives an easy, informative user interface.
- Silence mode for nighttime running, even quieter.
- Auto Defrost, allowing the unit to be run down to -10 degrees.
- With 30% greater surface area on the Titanium Spiral heat exchanger & HP Booster Technology, the Inver Pad is at least 20% more efficient than a standard heat pump.
- Comes with 1.5″ female plain socket
- Salt Water Safe – up to 3.5% : 35g in 1000g water
- Fully variable compressor and a variable fan.
- Please note we do not advise using these heat pumps over 7kw on pools with 1 inlet and 1 outlet, due to not enough water being supplied to the heat pump if you do have 1 inlet and 1 outlet please check the flow rate first.
- Please check flow rates before purchasing or call for advice.