The Wait is Over Balboa Clim8zone Is Here.
In search of the perfect temperature for your spa? Tailored to fit your precise needs, Balboa’s all NEW Clim8zone™ is the most energy-efficient and cost-effective way to heat or cool the water of your spa, leaving you free to enjoy time with family and friends or to use it for numerous health and wellness benefits. The new Clim8zone™ offers world-class quiet, accelerated heating or cooling of the spa water with lower, sustained costs and guaranteed excellence. An experience you won’t find anywhere else.
We can fit Balboa’s Clim8zone Air Source Heat Pump to virtually any system or hot tub without the need to purchase a complete upgraded Balboa bp system saving you Hundreds of Pounds. We Simply fit our Spaguard unit together with Balboa Clim8zone or any other air source heat pump which then makes Clim8te Zone part of the system allowing you to control the temperature from your control pad as normal. The Hottub will only turn on Clim8zone when it’s needed and there is no need for a 24-hour circulation pump. It’s just the most cost-effective way to heat your spa and with Clim8te Zone and Spaguard, you should see savings of 66%-74% in heating costs over the year.
With our Spaguard module, you can choose between Balboa clim8zone Air Source Heat Pump Only.
The Hot Tub Standard Heater Only
Both Clim8zone and your Standard Heater give you up to 9 KW of heating power to heat the water up 3 times faster than normal which is essential for customers that have holiday lodges on changeover days. The other additional benefit is that when the temperature drops below 0 degrees c you can boost the heat to make sure the water maintains temperature while you are using the hot tub.
Without Spa Guard, the Clim8zone relies on its water flow switch which will show an error when the flow from the circulation pump is cut off.
Balboa’s Clim8te Zone will also cool the water however this feature is only available if it is integrated with the latest Balboa BP system packs that are compatible and the latest Control Pads. Should you want this feature we can supply and fit the system you need.
Features and benefits of Clim8zone™ when fitted with Balboa’s latest BP systems.
- Unlike other spa heat pumps on the market, Clim8zone™ functions at low ambient air temperatures (-20ºC/-4ºF) in colder climates
- Operates quietly at less than 50dBA
- Variable speed compressor with a smart algorithm
- Fully integrated with the BP Systems and uses the same spa heating pump as the spa’s traditional electric element heater
- Features a typical energy efficiency (COP) of 5 to 10 times a traditional spa heater and may reach up to 15 times in certain operating conditions, using less energy to keep the water hot, providing smart savings
- Allows the spa user to set the spa BP Control System to utilize the Clim8zone™ Heat Pump alone, the spa’s traditional electric element heater alone, or both simultaneously when necessary
Should you have any questions regarding Balboa Clim8zone or Spa Guard please call or email one of our specialists.