What is the Inverter Comfortline?
Inverter Comfortline is powered by DC inverter compressor, it can adjust heating capacity from 20% to 100% intelligently according to different heating demands. For All Season Use.
When the season starts and heating demand is high, the Inverter Comfortline runs at 100% compressor & fan speed for fast heating. When maintaining the pool temperature, the Inverter Comfortline runs at a low speed for energy saving with a higher COP (Coefficient of Performance)
Heat Pump Features
- 7 KW version
- Steel Body.
- GMMC AC Inverter Compressor.
- A simple-to-use control panel gives an easy, informative user interface.
- Silence mode for nighttime running, even quieter.
- Auto Defrost, allowing the unit to be run down to -5 degrees.(new updated version)
- With 30% greater surface area on the Titanium Spiral heat exchanger & HP Booster Technology, the Aqua-Inverter Mini is at least 20% more efficient than a standard heat pump.
- Comes with a 1.5″ female plain socket
- Salt Water Safe – up to 3.5%: 35g in 1000g water
- Fully variable compressor and a stepped variable fan.
- Please note we do not advise using these heat pumps over 7kw on pools with 1 inlet and 1 outlet, due to not enough water being supplied to the heat pump if you do have 1 inlet and 1 outlet please check the flow rate first.
- Please check flow rates before purchasing.